Can anyone match 2 or more of these Sheffield families?

BILDEBORG

Originally posted by BILDEBORG

GLENTWORTH, GREENHOUGH, DENTON, LINGARD, TRICKETT, ADDY, BOLTON, DENNIS, HALLAM, HIGGINBOTHAM, TINGLE, HELLIWELL, HAGUE / HAIGH, DARWENT, SANDERSON, WILDE, DRABBLE, CROOKES, RIVINGTON, PROCTOR, WOOD, ARMITAGE, IBBOTSON, KAY, SHIRT, LOWE, GUEST, RONKSLEY, KING, PLATTS, STRAW, JARVILLE, ROYSTON, HEALD, WELDON, WALKER, COOPER.

They are mostly but not exclusively Bradfield, Loxley, Malin Bridge, Grenoside etc. If you can match ANY of these name together then I would love to hear from you.

Regards,

Jay.

hi i see u r looking for the family name Darwent as far as i know they are from the brightside area of sheffield i know them because the mother of my childern is a darwent and they are still a few in sheffield

• 10 months later...
hi i see u r looking for the family name Darwent as far as i know they are from the brightside area of sheffield i know them because the mother of my childern is a darwent and they are still a few in sheffield
I was on the Manor gun site with the home guard during the war with a Jack Darwent we were good mates and often wonder what happened to him.Arthur

• 5 years later...
Hi Lostrider, I appreciate your comments but I was hoping to reach the broader scope of forum members, not necessarily those who are familiar with genealogy and its terms. Not too many folk would understand what a GEDCOM is, I find it difficult enough as it is to explain my requirements. I am simply asking anyone who might have an aunty Mary Lingard who might have married an uncle George Trickett for example. I cannot think of an easier way to put my post.

If anyone out there wants my GEDCOM then I would be more that willing to share it, but I see a new topic arising......"what is a GEDCOM" :gag:

kind regards,

Jay Roland.

help::help: 130 GBP REWARD OFFERED FOR INFORMATION:help:

"If anyone can show me a clear blood link between Annie Ronksley and John & Sara Ronksley". (Audrey Ronksleys family)

[before we get there].

(My mothers family) grandmother was Annie Trickett (ronksley)

from Manor house farm Dolton Parva as a kid she lived in Dwarraden and Poggs.::huh:

"Due to abuse from close family members I have had to clarify this".

ladymary@xtra.co.nz

Bildeborg, your request for information is poorly explained, hence the puzzled responses. If it's of any use to you, there was a Mr.Glentworth who was head of legal matters with Sheffield Corporation Transport Dept. in the head office on Division Street next to the City Hall during the 1960's/early 70's. He lived in Dore village.

help::help: BIG REWARD OFFERED FOR INFORMATION:help:

If anyone can show me a clear blood link between Annie Ronksley and John & Sara Ronksley. (Audrey Ronksleys family)

(My mothers family) grandmother was Annie Trickett (ronksley)

from Manor house farm Dolton Parva as a kid she lived in Dwarraden and Poggs.::huh:

ladymary@xtra.co.nz

Free information removed at enquirers request.

GLENTWORTH, GREENHOUGH, DENTON, LINGARD, TRICKETT, ADDY, BOLTON, DENNIS, HALLAM, HIGGINBOTHAM, TINGLE, HELLIWELL, HAGUE / HAIGH, DARWENT, SANDERSON, WILDE, DRABBLE, CROOKES, RIVINGTON, PROCTOR, WOOD, ARMITAGE, IBBOTSON, KAY, SHIRT, LOWE, GUEST, RONKSLEY, KING, PLATTS, STRAW, JARVILLE, ROYSTON, HEALD, WELDON, WALKER, COOPER.

They are mostly but not exclusively Bradfield, Loxley, Malin Bridge, Grenoside etc. If you can match ANY of these name together then I would love to hear from you.

Regards,

Jay.

my surname was weldon , i went to southey school, left in 1970, lived on dryden drive .first name is sharon

FreeBMD

Marriages Dec 1890

1891 census,

Piece: RG12/3848 Place: Rotherham -West Riding of Yorkshire Enumeration District: 19

Civil Parish: Dalton Ecclesiastical Parish: Holy Trinity

Folio: 4 Page: 6 Schedule: 30

Address: Dalton Parva

Family Search,

Annie Ronksley

Event(s):

Birth:

Christening: 14 JAN 1866 Bradfield, Yorkshire, England

Parents:

Father: John Ronksley

Mother: Sarah

-----------------

Are these the ones.

Please remove this above from the forum

I am sorry about this, my mother "went crazy" :rant: seeing her maiden name on the internet.

We are getting closer.

I printed it off and filed it. Thank you for your help.

Please send me your mailling address (with your initials only )

in "a private message".

Please remove this above from the forum

I am sorry about this, my mother "went crazy" :rant: seeing her maiden name on the internet.

We are getting closer.

I printed it off and filed it. Thank you for your help.

Please send me your mailling address (with your initials only )

in "a private message".

I do believe, if the post above (that you want removed) is, as it says, taken from free BMD, its freely available for all to see already :o

Archived