Skips, throwing away unwanted stuff or just a free for all?

A few years ago I hired a skip when I had my old garage demolished. Came home one day and there was a bath in it! Don't remember there being a bath in my garage. Having said that, someone also dumped a large mirror in the skip which is now on the wall in my hall.

A few years ago I hired a skip when I had my old garage demolished. Came home one day and there was a bath in it! Don't remember there being a bath in my garage. Having said that, someone also dumped a large mirror in the skip which is now on the wall in my hall.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Shame on you for scrounging mirrors from skips .

ha ha ha tickled me that lol :hihi:

Ah well i have woken up today and nearly everything i threw in it last night is missing! Even my empty Wii fit box???? Its so random what people are willing to take lol!

I'd have a £ to a penny that was taken to try to legitamise a stolen wii (fit) somewhere down the line. Get a box & it suddenly seems a whole lot more pukka!

Stuff like that i rip to pieces to make sure some poor soul down the line is not ripped off by stolen goods tried to be made legitimate!

Archived