Can a relationship recover when hookers are involved?

Which is best? To cheat with a stranger who is just doing their job, or to cheat with, say, your OH's friends?

Whichever you may think is the "best" alternative I bet the partner of the person using these women is having trouble not minding to much.

I guess wounds could be healed if both parties really want that, but it would take a hell of a lot of work to rebuild any trust in my opinion .

Whichever you may think is the "best" alternative I bet the partner of the person using these women is having trouble not minding to much.

I guess wounds could be healed if both parties really want that, but it would take a hell of a lot of work to rebuild any trust in my opinion .

I would imagine neither is 'best'.

I'd agree with that, MissMonkey. I certainly don't think cheating is good at all, but the OP begged the question, so I asked it :)

The fragrant Mary stayed with Jeffrey.:gag:

I think that everyone should be given a chance after making a 'mistake', however, when it becomes serial and repetitive then perhaps it should be time to bail. No doubt Rooney will be the latest in a long line of male celebs claiming sex addiction and checking himself into the Priory.

Archived