Technically speaking, are we all 15 billion years of age??

danot

Technically speaking, If our bodies are formed from universal matter that has been constantly re-cycling itself for the last 15 billion years, wouldn't that make humans(along with everything else)15 billion years of age?.. wouldn't it be fair for me to say that myself and the universe are one in the same?.

Technically speaking, If our bodies are formed from universal matter that has been constantly re-cycling itself for the last 15 billion years, wouldn't that make humans(along with everything else)15 billion years of age?.. wouldn't it be fair for me to say that myself and the universe are one in the same?.

I wrote something the other week on here, similar but involved infinities. No one responded so I guess it was trash :hihi: (I'll try and find it)

The atoms may be old but some of the cells in your body are younger than you are:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1219995/Believe-lungs-weeks-old--taste-buds-just-days-So-old-rest-body.html

weird to think some parts changed every few days, others years or never :)

I think only our remaining brain cells are the same as our real age. :suspect:

Archived