Racist rap or hiphop

yes, and it comes up clouded in controversary now and again, just like all racist behaviour does.

you seem obsessed with not condemming certain other racist actions but constantly looking to "prove" that other types of people also do similer things, which NOBODY has actually denied happens.

looking at your join date you look like one of our own older racist trolls back under a new name

edit

theres also racist metal music, country music, folk music, skinhead music, punk music, reggae music

yes, and it comes up clouded in controversary now and again, just like all racist behaviour does.

you seem obsessed with not condemming certain other racist actions but constantly looking to "prove" that other types of people also do similer things, which NOBODY has actually denied happens.

looking at your join date you look like one of our own older racist trolls back under a new name

edit

theres also racist metal music, country music, folk music, skinhead music, punk music, reggae music

really? i made it clear he admitted his guilt.

people many of them buy racist music, its an industry. if i hear it in the future ill report it.

have you heard any racist rap or hiphop music? i have in cars blasting out at meadowhall traffic lights, two or 3 times now. i thought it was disgusting but given recent events ill report them in future.

Report them for what?

Of course there is, plenty of it so far as i'm aware, there are several white power/nazi based metal bands

It is sometimes difficult to hear above the sexism though:)

Archived