Racist rap or hiphop

Yes you have. The most recent example.

I have denied nothing. The bands used as a comparison are long since gone. That is what I was saying that is perfectly easy to see.

Why do you not want to provide evidence? If its so easy to prove, why do we have to go through page after page of requests, still without any response?

We are limited by forum rules in that we can't and indeed won't directly link to racist websites.

Your standard of proof is ridiculous and impossible.

No its not, the N word has been used in this thread (in reference to racism) a number of times without being removed by the mods. In this discussion its use is perfectly legitimate. Are you now blaming this forum for your inability to prove your accusations?

My standard is not impossible, that I have just proven. It is also not ridiculous to require proof of such a damaging accusation. Why do you think you can make it and not be required to back it up? Should we all bow down to your edict and not question you as our superior on this and any other subjects bandwagon you have jumped on?

[PM sent with NS link]

White Law, from a year ago (along with several other NS bands)

That do you?

In fact, looking further, that site is full of NS bands (including one with "88" in it's title - can't get much more nazi than that).

It’s certainly a start, but there is nothing on that link that mentions anything about racism. Of the three songs listed, I can only find the lyrics to the first (of the list) and that's about fighting communists. It’s on the right grounds, but not racist to my knowledge.

Looking up some of the White Law song titles, they appear to be racist or nationalist in flavour, but the actual lyrics are a little harder to find.

As I said before, you have your evidence. I collected some of it together all in one post for you, that took up half of the last page. The N word on its own is not racist, at least not in the same way as linking to nazi sites is.

I have just looked through all of your posts on this thread and I can find no link any websites containing a list of racist Black Metal bands nor any racist lyrics by black metal bands.

If I have missed it, please re-link.

Right ok, now I KNOW you are taking the michael. They are nazi bands, they are racist. The one you mention is called WHITE LAW. It is a NS blog with reviews of NS bands on it.

It is clear you are not interested in actually having white power bands proved to you, you are interested in disproving that white people can be racist.

Give me time to find this bands lyrics, although I dont know why I have to find proof to back up your claims. Seems rather lazy to me.

Anyway, here is one white law song.

They Wanna Be Me

Just take a minute and look whos in control

Who decides everything that affects your life

Who makes laws to infringe your rights

Who hates you coz you are whites

THEY WANNA BE ME - THEY WANNA BE US [x2]

THEY WANNA OWN EVERYTHING

THAT BELONGS TO US yeah!!!

It aint hard just to see

How they want to control you and me

How they want to make your blood unpure

To fight their enemies in a made up war

Control through money is what its all about

Money breeds their power to keep us out

TV propaganda so they can keep us down

Just so one day they can wear our crown

YEAH!

Kick em out!

Smash em in!

Stop em now!

Time for you!

I concede that this song is racist, especially the part about making "..your blood unpure".

That wasn't so hard though was it. There is nothing in the above that is contradictory to the forum rules. Why has it taken 9 pages of requests and then finally my effort to prove other peoples accusations?

Archived