Racist rap or hiphop

Because I was asking about Metal bands, not music in general. You'll see this back on page 1 I think.

Is the genre that important? Racist lyrics are reprehensible whether they're sung by rappers, folksy white girls or church choirs.

Again, THEY ARE NAZI BANDS - by definition they are racist, but oh no, the fact that they are nazi isn't enough for you. You would have to be extremely stupid to think that a band called white law who are a nazi band would not be racist.

Who labelled them nazi bands, is it self styled or a label put on them? Does a name make them racist? is White Snake racist also? Are "A Different Breed of Killer" or " Torture Killer" murderers for that fact? Are "Messiah" actually messiah's?

You'll have to be pretty stupid to assume the name of a band means much at all.

Is the genre that important? Racist lyrics are reprehensible whether they're sung by rappers, folksy white girls or church choirs.

It is when my original question was in response to this:

theres also racist metal music, country music, folk music, skinhead music, punk music, reggae music

My question was:

Is there? Can you name one?

Did i say that? I said a band called white law who are nazis. And yes, they play at NS events...in fact I'm not even going to bother - you are clearly being deliberately obtuse and/or trolling.

Does racism = nationalism then in your world?

I'm not a fan of either, but they are not the same thing. This is why I am asking for the quotes, to affirm whether or not the band in question is racist.

Racism by association is not valid.

Did i say that? I said a band called white law who are nazis. And yes, they play at NS events...in fact I'm not even going to bother - you are clearly being deliberately obtuse and/or trolling.

My bold. Never a truer word was spoken. Perhaps it 'bored at work syndrome'. :D

This thread which contains about one page worth of actual information has run to ten pages as a result of this feigned obtuseness. There was a channel 5 documentary about racist rock. Whitelaw were featured on it. It would be rather evident to anyone who could process information that they are neo-Nazi racists. Of course, this pondlife had to be more careful now since Nick Griffin's court case.

Is there? Can you name one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurd_(band)

Although it's claimed to be nationalism their lyrics contain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Heidnische_Front

Which I think could be seen as slightly right-wing no?

Obviously I'm just going from Wiki but looking into it, it certainly seems clear cut.

It is when my original question was in response to this:

My question was:

Ok, that's fair enough, although I'd say it's been established there are racist lyrics on both sides of the colour spectrum, it ain't just a black thing.

No he hasn't, he has repeatedly denied there are any current bands. And asked for lyrics as proof because the fact they self identify with Nazis is apparently not proof enough for him.

No you can't compare Snoop Dog to any of those listed. The difference being Snoop Dog so far as I am aware is not racist. Offensive, stupid and mysogenist yes.... but the same can be said of umpteen mainstream groups (esp in heavy rock\metal).

Is it acceptable he uses the 'N' word and also gets white kids who admire his music to do the same?

These russian & polish cult bands are nothing and never will be! It's like bedroom music.

Snoop dog, tupac, dr dre, ect...are mainstream in your face music.

Archived