Racist rap or hiphop

You appear to have lost the ability to type in English.

Do try again.

They are south yorkshire and indeed every other police forces codes for the relevant ethnics.

Go look 'em up if you wish or don't if you don't. But as a moderator don't start telling me to go educate you, that is not my job and you need to reign your horns in if you think it is.

They are south yorkshire and indeed every other police forces codes for the relevant ethnics.

Go look 'em up if you wish or don't if you don't. But as a moderator don't start telling me to go educate you, that is not my job and you need to reign your horns in if you think it is.

I asked you a simple question. One that you seem unable to answer properly. If you wish to resort to personal insults, then I'm ok with that.

You can't possibly expect to convince others about your point of view with such petulant behaviour though.

So, for the second time, what exactly do you mean by "ethnics"?

I asked you a simple question. One that you seem unable to answer properly. If you wish to resort to personal insults, then I'm ok with that.

You can't possibly expect to convice others about your point of view with such petulant behaviour though.

So, for the second time, what exactly do you mean by "ethnics"?

I have explained in detail and will be making a complaint about your suitability to moderate as you can't understand a simple concept

IC1 - White people.

IC everything else as explained in detail about ethnic minorities.

How thick are you not to understand this basic concept?

I have explained in detail and will be making a complaint about your suitability to moderate as you can't understand a simple concept

IC1 - White people.

IC everything else as explained in detail about ethnic minorities.

How thick are you not to understand this basic concept?

But, you said "ethnics", not ethnic minorities. Can you spot the difference?

"Thick"... Well, one of us is.

But, you said "ethnics", not ethnic minorities. Can you spot the difference?

"Thick"... Well, one of us is.

Ethnics...well in botswana what is an ethnic? In the Congo what is an ethnic? In Vietnam what is an ethnic? And in Britain what is an ethnic? A non indeigineous person.

Not a racist term, just a fact my politically correct chum.

I have explained in detail

Detail usually entails more than a couple of lines of gibberish when you have returned from the pub. You've spouted some ridiculous semi-racist bile, but I saw no detail, or rigour.

I will be making a complaint about your suitability to moderate as you can't understand a simple concept

Oh, go on then :love:

Ethnics...well in botswana what is an ethnic? In the Congo what is an ethnic? In Vietnam what is an ethnic? And in Britain what is an ethnic? A non indeigineous person.

Not a racist term, just a fact my politically correct chum.

No. Educate yourself a little.

And I'm not your chum, just to be clear. I have standards to maintain.

Detail usually entails more than a couple of lines of gibberish when you have returned from the pub. You've spouted some ridiculous semi-racist bile, but I saw no detail, or rigour.

Oh, go on then :love:

I explained the racial classifications that the police use and you like some vacuous simian have decided that is racist. That's retarded on your part, not racist on my part and youare clearly not fit to moderate.

Archived