Racist rap or hiphop

You are rather missing a point there. Friend Muslim lives in a "rougher part of the uk". Why is it "rougher"?

Because friend muslim lives there.

I think the "it's all discrimination" mob are trying to pretend that a group that come and crap on the lawn and complain that the bit of lawn near them is covered in crap are somehow being victimised need to take a long hard look at themselves.

And then you said...

I explained the racial classifications that the police use and you like some vacuous simian have decided that is racist. That's retarded on your part, not racist on my part and youare clearly not fit to moderate.

My work here is done. :roll:

Do you not understand the police classifications? It seems you don't, that it is beyond your presumably siminian mind to comprehend these simple codes. If you PM me i will try to teach you these basic concepts which are standard for Englishmen.

Do you not understand the police classifications? It seems you don't, that it is beyond your presumably siminian mind to comprehend these simple codes. If you PM me i will try to teach you these basic concepts which are standard for Englishmen.

Well done for spelling "simian' correctly. :roll:

I was questioning whether you understood the difference between "ethnic" and "ethnic minority". It seems that you don't.

Whilst we are at it, what is your definition of an "Englishman"... or Woman?

Well done for spelling "simian' correctly. :roll:

I was questioning whether you understood the difference between "ethnic" and "ethnic minority". It seems that you don't.

Whilst we are at it, what is your definition of an "Englishman"... or Woman?

Correct me if i'm wrong but you are the hired help. Here to be polite to users not abuse them?

So i ask you, what is your defination of an Englishman? Probablely a suicide bomber from kabul looking at your disgusting anti English posts.

Correct me if i'm wrong but you are the hired help. Here to be polite to users not abuse them?

Since you ask, I've not been hired by anyone. And I've been nothing but polite to you, despite your "attitude".

So i ask you, what is your defination of an Englishman? Probablely a suicide bomber from kabul looking at your disgusting anti English posts.

:D I think you need to pop yourself off to bed.

'The snow fell' is top of all the radio and mtv playlists isn't it?

Get a grip !

ah see you know some skrewdriver, saga, prussian blue then :P

didnt know the song was top of any playlists??

just because it isnt on top of the pops DOESNT mean its not there, it exists, which means somebody somewhere is listening to it.

99.9% of the rap that hits the top of mtv, the charts ISNT racist, just because it uses the word ****** (which i thin k this thread is really about) doesnt mean its racist, again its all down to context.

theres a difference between a rap band using the word ****** and an RAC band singing about hanging ******* from trees by the ku klux klan etc

by the way i can get you some skrewdriver and saga if you want , my mate has loads lol

99.9% of the rap that hits the top of mtv, the charts ISNT racist, just because it uses the word ****** (which i thin k this thread is really about) doesnt mean its racist, again its all down to context.

theres a difference between a rap band using the word ****** and an RAC band singing about hanging ******* from trees by the ku klux klan etc

If it is acceptable to use the word nXXXXX in songs why is it deemed unacceptable to use it in everyday speech. It was used regularly years ago without malice.

If you get rid of a word it does not change the mind set of a person who used it as an insult.

Archived