Racist rap or hiphop

So, going by your reckoning I could report you for that? It offended me.

And I'm definitely not a cat lady, but I do worry that maybe you are. You seem to be the lonely type, with nothing better to do than start a pointless stupid argument.

Report me? :)

Indeed, shouting words that nobody else can.

1. Rapping isn't shouting.

2. Black men don't have words which only they can use. Some black rappers may use the reclaimed word 'nigga' when addressing themselves but that is a derivation of the white man's racist term 'ni__er'' which I expect you wouldn't really want to use anyway. :)

2. Black men don't have words which only they can use. Some black rappers may use the reclaimed word 'nigga' when addressing themselves but that is a derivation of the white man's racist term 'ni__er'' which I expect you wouldn't really want to use anyway. :)

plus eminem is a white rapper and uses the exact same wording so its certainly not exclusive to black men.

1. Yes, it basically is isn't it. About as musical as a halfwit with his John Thomas caught in a mangle shouting for help.

2. I think you'll find "nigga" is pretty much a self loathing white middle class guardian reading knit your own yoghurt elbow patch wearing waste of oxygen invention. Rappers say ******, which will no doubt get bleeped out by the server, to quote the grandaddy of gangster rap Ice T "Damn right I'm a ****** and I don't care what you are, 'cause I'm a capital N-I double-G-E-R"

The chap takes the time to spell it out, so do him the favour of not calling him a liar eh?

1. Yes, it basically is isn't it. About as musical as a halfwit with his John Thomas caught in a mangle shouting for help.

My bold.

No.

Yourself, perhaps. :roll:

2. I think you'll find "nigga" is pretty much a self loathing white middle class guardian reading knit your own yoghurt elbow patch wearing waste of oxygen invention. Rappers say ******, which will no doubt get bleeped out by the server, to quote the grandaddy of gangster rap Ice T "Damn right I'm a ****** and I don't care what you are, 'cause I'm a capital N-I double-G-E-R"

The chap takes the time to spell it out, so do him the favour of not calling him a liar eh?

I think you'll find that you are typing utter nonsense with regard to the word "nigga". It's conception has precisely damn all to do with Guardian readers or middle class whites. You clearly haven't a clue what you're writing about and, by the way, I never mentioned Ice T, if you notice.

While Ice T was still in diapers, Sly Stone was setting out the rules.

They may not be the most accomplished lyrics, but they are fairly clear

Don't call me ******, whitey

Don't call me whitey, ******

Don't call me whitey, ******

Well I was down, across the country

And I heard two voices ring

They were talkin' angry to each other

And neither other could change a thing

Don't call me whitey, ******...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwmrd_T53E0

My bold.

No.

Yourself, perhaps. :roll:

I think you'll find that you are typing utter nonsense with regard to the word "nigga". It's conception has precisely damn all to do with Guardian readers or middle class whites. You clearly haven't a clue what you're writing about and, by the way, I never mentioned Ice T, if you notice.

So you failed to mention one of the architects of rap while presuming to tell rappers how they spell the word ******?

Ice spelled it for you, now stop talking for black people and telling them what they think and go back to your vegan casserole and carbon neutral tantric sex life.

So you failed to mention one of the architects of rap while presuming to tell rappers how they spell the word ******?

Ice spelled it for you, now stop talking for black people and telling them what they think and go back to your vegan casserole and carbon neutral tantric sex life.

Actually aside from that one line, the song title and umpteen references throughout the song are spelt nigga.

Maybe you should stop trying to talk for black people too?

Wiki has an article on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigga

Apparently a Mr Tupac on his Resurrection album distinguished between ****** and nigga: "******* was the ones on the rope, hanging off the thing; niggas is the ones with gold ropes, hanging out at clubs."

Archived