News: Merkel to award prophet cartoonist

Technology, democracy, our culture, family values etc. very little is offensive to muslims.

But make a picture of their prophet and strap a bomb to it and it quite clearly becomes offensive to all muslims not just extremists.

The Italians actually crucified the son of God(real premiership stuff)but I don't hold that against them!...............I would never dream of cutting the heads of the owners of my Ferrari dealer or favorite Italian restaurant owner!(I like cars and pasta too much:)

Hardly likely! I think most were down the country threatening violence outside a theater, because of a play they did not like!

Well if you accept the tabloid view of Muslims, they probably wouldn't have been jumping for joy over the opening of a bar where lasses get their boobs out for the lads either ;)

Hardly likely! I think most were down the country threatening violence outside a theater, because of a play they did not like!

Which play was that?

I sincerely hope you're not referring to the Behzti protest. Because if you are you just made yourself look rather stupid and ill informed.

Archived