News: Merkel to award prophet cartoonist

Which play was that?

I sincerely hope you're not referring to the Behzti protest. Because if you are you just made yourself look rather stupid and ill informed.

You will find it is you that is ill informed !..............apparently there was a strong presence of Muslim agitators also behind the scene!

You will find it is you that is ill informed !..............apparently there was a strong presence of Muslim agitators also behind the scene!

I just love that 'apparently'. I have never seen that suggested or reported before, perhaps you read it on one of your niche *political* websites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motives_for_the_September_11_attacks

In an illogical retarded way, perhaps. But not in an actual way that makes sense.

It absolutely was about US foreign policy. It does not boil down to them hating us for our freedom because the fact that we elected our leaders is incidental to what our leaders did. IF our leaders were unelected kings they would still hate us. It's what our leaders did that they hate, not how they were elected. That has precisely 0 to do with it, and I don't see what could possibly make anyone think it does.

Just saying it is about our freedoms doesn't make it true. They don't hate us because we are free to draw cartoons of their prophet, that is not important, they hate us because we do draw cartoons of their prophet. This is an important and significant difference.

The fundies would hate the West regardless of our foreign policies of today or yester year. They need no provocation, they hate our whole way of life.

Got that bit right at least. I would not want to live under the rule of the Taliban. Feel free if you want to join them though.

Actually I got all of it right, hence the fact that you are unwilling/unable to counter any of the points I made and instead just chose to repeat yourself and throw insults.

For the record I hate their way of life too, but I'm not going to do anything violent about it.

At the same time some of the Islamic fundamentalists in the middle east may hate our way of life, but that is not motivation to kill, that is a complete red herring made up by fox news, only a moron would believe it.

Actually I got all of it right, hence the fact that you are unwilling/unable to counter any of the points I made and instead just chose to repeat yourself and throw insults.

For the record I hate their way of life too, but I'm not going to do anything violent about it.

At the same time some of the Islamic fundamentalists in the middle east may hate our way of life, but that is not motivation to kill, that is a complete red herring made up by fox news, only a moron would believe it.

How do you know it isn't?

And I don't watch Fox News. There is no need to litter your posts with personal insults. If things are getting to you, take a break and get a beer.

Archived