I need someone who sells kitchens

Hi,

Half of my kitchen has flooded, the Insurance person has been out and they will cover the half that has been damaged. I need someone who is preferably a kitchen fitter and also sells kitchens to give me a quote so I can send it into my Insurance, the more expensive the better.

Please message me as I need my kitchen sorting asap and don't want it to drag on. x.

Here's a quote to give your insurance:

Hi,

Half of my kitchen has flooded, the Insurance person has been out and they will cover the half that has been damaged. I need someone who is preferably a kitchen fitter and also sells kitchens to give me a quote so I can send it into my Insurance, the more expensive the better.

Please message me as I need my kitchen sorting asap and don't want it to drag on. x.

Can't see it helping though! :D

Hi,

b and q offer fitting service I believe

Then your priorities should not lie in making a fraudulent insurance claim!

sorry I missed that bit, something funny in wanting most expensive quote isn't there?. probably trying to get all kitchen done and going for cheaper offer but most insurers now pay directly to person supplying replacement or doing work:huh:

OMG, If idots read my post then all I can expect is idiots to reply can't I.

If you can't be bothered to read my post correctly then don't bother replying <removed> idiots.

The Insurance Company have already been out as I have put in my post. I am wanting a quote for half the kitchen doing. Not that I expect you to be kitchen fitters as you lot are probably on the dole sat at home with nothing to do.

Go get a hobby.

Which half do you want doing?

The only reason I ask is that if your new half is more 'expensive' than the old half, then it isn't really going to match.

So are you really after an expensive half kitchen so it equals a cheaper whole kitchen?

If its been flooded it must be the bottom half that needs doing! :loopy:

Thats exactly the point I was getting at. They will only cover the sink units and the units around them, they wont cover the other half of the kitchen as it is not damaged so wanted to get an expensive quote for half the kitchen so I could get the whole kitchen done as it wouldn't match with just doing half a kitchen. x.

Archived