Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

skiptor

Does anyone remember the sheffield incident of march 24th 1997?. As a keen metal detectorist along with my friend 'Digger', we have over the past 18 months or so, found around 60 titanium rotor blades along with various stainless steel parts and more which i will reveal later. these have all been found in a place along the flight path of what was described as the sheffield incident? but not anywhere near to where people claim a crash happened. Maybe it never happened?, so with an open mind i ask..what are titanium rotor blades as fitted to jet engines, such as a tornado fighter, doing in an area of woodland in north sheffield? any help please :confused:

I remember hearing what sounded like a very low flying aircraft possibly a jet but not very healthy! We have had in the past a lot of jet fighters flying up the Loxley Valley and across Bradfield Dale this aircraft seemed to go over Bradfield Church towards Stocksbridge. I hope this helps.

Whilst this is very interesting, when discussing extra terrestrials one has to consider various factors.

Our own galaxy is roughly 100,000 light years across. Even if this civilisation were to travel at the speed of light it would still have had to set off long before our civilisation had begun. How would they know we were here in order to visit us? How would this alien civilisation live for long enough to travel such a distance. I assume the aliens didn't use any worm-holes or such like as I imagine titanium coated turbine blades just wouldn't really cut the mustard seeing as there's no air to cut through.

If these creatures came from a completely different galaxy then I guess we should add another 100,000 years to the travel time (at the speed of light) at least. The numbers start to get massive. It would take them such a long time to get here that they would require some pretty incredible tech. If they have such tech what the hell do thy want from us? And finally with such advanced tech that can travel and sustain life for a couple of hundred thousand years, why do they always crash at the last bit? Hell, we put a man on the moon with what would seem to be relatively simple tech and we did that without crashing.

I wonder if our UFO chasers could answer any of that?

Whilst this is very interesting, when discussing extra terrestrials one has to consider various factors.

Our own galaxy is roughly 100,000 light years across. Even if this civilisation were to travel at the speed of light it would still have had to set off long before our civilisation had begun. How would they know we were here in order to visit us? How would this alien civilisation live for long enough to travel such a distance. I assume the aliens didn't use any worm-holes or such like as I imagine titanium coated turbine blades just wouldn't really cut the mustard seeing as there's no air to cut through.

If these creatures came from a completely different galaxy then I guess we should add another 100,000 years to the travel time (at the speed of light) at least. The numbers start to get massive. It would take them such a long time to get here that they would require some pretty incredible tech. If they have such tech what the hell do thy want from us? And finally with such advanced tech that can travel and sustain life for a couple of hundred thousand years, why do they always crash at the last bit? Hell, we put a man on the moon with what would seem to be relatively simple tech and we did that without crashing.

I wonder if our UFO chasers could answer any of that?

They must be able to travel faster than the speed of light. Obviously.

First off, thanks to peak4, for posting a link to the research as I found out. I had not posted enough to place a www. I came to this forum through my periodic search terms concerning my investigation of the incident from March 1997. To see if any talk of the incident that I was not aware of had entered the www. So hear I am.

Tony5467, Thank you, I agree, as an investigator we all love a mystery this looks like a huge mystery. There are people out there in the Sheffield area who know and saw things that night. There are also people out they’re who know things about that night, however speaking could affect their wage earning ability.

IM no barking at the moon type geezer, something quite extraordinary happened that night. Ive just presented the evidence, more evidence the better.

Thank you for your help and kind words

Max