Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

skiptor

I believe in aliens; I think you'd have to be a fool not to.

I'm sure Carl Sagan would say something like: "In the billions and billions of worlds in the billions and billions of galaxies in this endless cosmos, is it not foolish to think that life arose on only one?"

Aliens visiting us though is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Unless they've found a way to break the light barrier I find it highly doubtful.

Why is it?? 50 yrs back if you would have thought of a mobile phone you would have been laughed at.1000 yrs ago if you said one day, we will fly in machines, you would have had your head cut off.There are worlds much,much older than earth, so any beings will be far more superior, intellectually than us.If there is life on earth why cant there be any,any where else?I know im wasting my breath.:rolleyes:

I'm sure Carl Sagan would say something like: "In the billions and billions of worlds in the billions and billions of galaxies in this endless cosmos' date=' is it not foolish to think that life arose on only one?"[/quote']

I doubt he would, he never used the term "billions and billions" except for the title of one of his books;).

[/b]

Why is it?? 50 yrs back if you would have thought of a mobile phone you would have been laughed at.1000 yrs ago if you said one day, we will fly in machines, you would have had your head cut off.There are worlds much,much older than earth, so any beings will be far more superior, intellectually than us.If there is life on earth why cant there be any,any where else?I know im wasting my breath.:rolleyes:

Much older or extinct. He didn't say he didn't think Alien life existed. He said it's unlikely it's reached Earth.

Do you know the distance of our galaxy from end to end?

Edited by Tony Erikson

[/b]

If there is life on earth why cant there be any,any where else?I know im wasting my breath.:rolleyes:

No, No you're not.

I want to believe, I really do want to believe that aliens are taking some interest in us and visiting us but i have to be honest to myself.

I'm certain there is life elsewhere but I am equally certain that the chances of civilizations meeting across the almost endless voids of space and time are unfortunately almost zero.

Fantastic series. They're remaking it. I believe the creator of Family Guy is doing it. Not sure what to make of it really.

As a parody or as a serious thing?!

To be fair; the Brian Cox Wonders series is my generations Cosmos but Brian still falls some way short of the great Sagan.

As a parody or as a serious thing?!

To be fair; the Brian Cox Wonders series is my generations Cosmos but Brian still falls some way short of the great Sagan.

As serious as a commission by Fox can be.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/08/06/family-guy-creator-to-lead-cosmos-remake.html

Agreed re Brian Cox. Wonders of the solar system was great.

For the record, while you guys are talking about aliens for some reason

I am not, the investigation is about the crash of a military jet while

interacting with a flying triangle shaped craft. It was there, I dont know

who owns them.

Please view the online power point presentation.

This Alien talk is of no benifit to a serious investigation, and is not

relervant to this thread in this writers humble opinion.

Thank you