Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

skiptor

So it is a load of assembled junk? Sorry but unless you're trying to say that they are from an aircraft what's the point of posting pictures of the contents of your garden shed?

Ok i see what you mean.. Not tryin to fool anyone here.. So there not from an aircraft.. so what are they then.. Please tell me.. Any on else have any opinions please comment.. Or any idea what there off or from.:help:

Ok i see what you mean.. Not tryin to fool anyone here.. So there not from an aircraft.. so what are they then.. Please tell me.. Any on else have any opinions please comment.. Or any idea what there off or from.:help:

:huh: I'm puzzled. Are you Skiptor ?

Ah, you're after an ID I think? They look quite small and probably low temperature. There's are also what look like mild steel on that pipe union which would be unlikely on an aero engine. Possibly a steam turbine generator?

Edited by Tony

Ah, you're after an ID I think? They look quite small and probably low temperature. There's are also what look like mild steel on that pipe union which would be unlikely on an aero engine. Possibly a steam turbine generator?

Thanks for the info, now i can google what it's use for. :|

They are fan blades, the one to the front looks like it is an unfinished and unpolished example (as a previous post said factory finished) to get an idea of the diameter of the intake they would be used on look at the 'dovetail' at the end of the blade, as a guess that photo has been taken on a kitchen worktop and measuring the curve at the bottom right (of the worktop and scaling) the unpolished blade is around 2 inches long???

Edited by illuminati

They are fan blades, the one to the front looks like it is an unfinished and unpolished example (as a previous post said factory finished) to get an idea of the diameter of the intake they would be used on look at the 'dovetail' at the end of the blade, as a guess that photo has been taken on a kitchen worktop and measuring the curve at the bottom right (of the worktop and scaling) the unpolished blade is around 2 inches long???

yes kitchen worktop .. blade 2.5"

:huh: I'm puzzled. Are you Skiptor ?

no i am digger as mentioned by skiptor

And not from the garden shed these are my own finds..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUXyDp9z7hU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3uL2lWgu3s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6zNJqF8g-I&feature=fvw