Stereophonics - anyone going?

EdnaKrabappe

Enjoy! They are a top band live, even if Kelly doesn't say much! Looking forward to seeing Javier for the first time. Dead 60's should be worth turning up for as well.

Have had a look at the set list but they keep changing it each gig so i'm hoping for a blast of 'tshirt suntan' or 'same size feet'.

Phonics are an ace band but went down hill very fast with JEETP and the 4th album ,but i thing theyve gone back to there roots with the newq album.Shame theyre a tad expensive to watch.Id rather got to 3 small gigs over seeing them.Dead 60's are awesome , saw them support kasabian and also solo gig at the mill

MM

Not the best gig of theirs i've been to. They all looked shattered to be honest. I stood at Rich's side (not literally) behind this unfeasiably tall guy and then three mad lads who insisted on hugging all the way through.

Best song - Step on my old size nines(JEEP).Dakota (LSVO)was a good ending although i think would have been good to start with this, like they did Helga the year before.

Worst song - Alright (from YGGTTCB) - think they have much more powerful songs.

Missing song - Same size feet.(WGA)

Crowd did not seem whipped up enough. No singing to Traffic. Have heard it really loud before where Kelly's barely had to sing!

Oh well be back next year!

Archived