Police at it again!

The coquettish look to camera is also quite odd, in fact I'm sure she's odd!

I love how its reported..

"a burly police sergeant flings an innocent 5ft 2in woman"

"Blood forms in small pools at her feet"

"6ft 3in, powerfully built former soldier"

"It’s the kind of thing that might go on in a tin-pot dictatorship in Latin America, maybe, but not in rural Wiltshire"

"This is it, Pam. You’re going to die"

Its chock full of em :hihi:

I love how its reported..

"a burly police sergeant flings an innocent 5ft 2in woman"

"Blood forms in small pools at her feet"

"6ft 3in, powerfully built former soldier"

"It’s the kind of thing that might go on in a tin-pot dictatorship in Latin America, maybe, but not in rural Wiltshire"

"This is it, Pam. You’re going to die"

Its chock full of em :hihi:

It seems a reasonable description of the video...

I read this and was shocked (well, not really it is the Mail) at the biased slant that the reporting took. While I don't condone the actions of this chap, people don't get nicked for just sleeping in their car.

Well she wasn't innocent, asleep at the wheel and refusing a breath test. Imagine if she ran over your best friend or paralysed you for life. Not that the cops behaviour is justified but let's get the balance right.

The cops actions are a matter of record. Her running over your best friend or paralysing you for life is just your imagination...not a matter of record. Try not to confuse the two as a matter of balance, one may get the idea his action was justifed.

Archived