Police at it again!

ah so he HAS got "away" with just about half the charges, same old story, hes a policeman so good, heroin users are scum and shouldnt be listened to

bet he gets off with most if not all of the others on tuesday too

He will get away with it and as I said on another thread like this, why people are surprised that some coppers do things like this and get away with it is beyond me. Obviously they're not living in the real world, if they think it doesn't happen and where PC Plod is as nice as we are lead to believe.

He will get away with it and as I said on another thread like this, why people are surprised that some coppers do things like this and get away with it is beyond me. Obviously they're not living in the real world, if they think it doesn't happen and where PC Plod is as nice as we are lead to believe.

indeed, as with everybody in life theres dodgy ones BUT there does seem to be some institutional thing where they get helped no matter what they do

Balance is the key word in most things. He was over aggressive, not necessarily bent. He flipped out on one occasion, what if he was fine on the 28,000 other occasions? At the end of the day there is corruption and dodgy elements in all institutions and the police numbers around 150,000. Inevitably there will be a minority of wrong uns, but that is not a reason to tar them all with the same brush. Only a hard boiled leftie with ten cats and too much time on their hands would think like that.

Balance is the key word in most things. He was over aggressive, not necessarily bent. He flipped out on one occasion, what if he was fine on the 28,000 other occasions? At the end of the day there is corruption and dodgy elements in all institutions and the police numbers around 150,000. Inevitably there will be a minority of wrong uns, but that is not a reason to tar them all with the same brush. Only a hard boiled leftie with ten cats and too much time on their hands would think like that.

the thing is, theres been far more than one dodgy copper lately and ALL have "got off with it" there IS no balance to that

I wouldn't be nieve to tar them all with the same brush.

If I was having an 'off day' and was a bit off balance and 'flipped out', would they be as keen to find excuses to get me off?

I'm not a cop hater ,i'm a scumbag hater whatever their profession.

like the lady said it wouldn't work out that way for your average thug,though they too would probably get too soft a sentence.

There does seem to be a feeling those in authority are above the law,paedophiles for instance.Do they only exist in the lower classes...no,it's covered up like the Hollie Greig case.

Evil,Evil people getting away with it and helped by our government and media.

It's time we stopped putting up with it. scum you are are you dirty,filthy scum....(not you mr prime)i hope..

Archived