Book burning same as flag burning?

I'm not trying to force Christianity down your throat, I said you are free to do whatever you please. You keep annoying me like Jehovah Witnesses. Go away please.

Really? You never said for example

"I would urge you to study, in your own time, the message of the Gospels so that you can make an informed decision and if necessary ask questions."

If I'm annoying you by asking you unfortunately direct questions about your religion, I can only conculde that you are either insecure in your convictions, or you don't think them worth defending. Which is it?

In order to get a visa it is a legal requirement for individual missionaries (not aid agencies) to have skills that are required and they must have a job to go to.

I've worked in such regions, but I didn't proselytise. Answer the question Graehame - how is it ok for Christians to force religion down unwilling throats, but it's not ok for Muslims to do the same?

I've worked in such regions, but I didn't proselytise. Answer the question Graehame - how is it ok for Christians to force religion down unwilling throats, but it's not ok for Muslims to do the same?

I never said that, but now you force me I don't think it is good to proselytise a religion that makes women inferior, teaches wife beating and other unmentionable things. Christianity is my faith of choice for very obvious reasons.

I never said that, but now you force me I don't think it is good to proselytise a religion that makes women inferior, teaches wife beating and other unmentionable things.

Don't just focus on the negatives, Christianity has many positives as well.

Really? You never said for example

"I would urge you to study, in your own time, the message of the Gospels so that you can make an informed decision and if necessary ask questions."

If I'm annoying you by asking you unfortunately direct questions about your religion, I can only conculde that you are either insecure in your convictions, or you don't think them worth defending. Which is it?

You need to make informed decisions.

I never said that, but now you force me I don't think it is good to proselytise a religion that makes women inferior, teaches wife beating and other unmentionable things. Christianity is my faith of choice for very obvious reasons.

I'm still waiting for an answer Grahame......

Archived