Book burning same as flag burning?

You question to what? You are worse than JW's when it comes to annoying people. :D

With preaching Christians only being slightly behind them, I remember an ex-girlfriends friend trying to convert me on a dance floor in a night club. At least JW's can take no for an answer.

It is very relevant if you want to know the teaching of Jesus.

Here is the first page, you need the next two chapters as well. Please read it carefully and study it. Don't just skim through it.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/gnt/matthew/5.html

I'm sure it's a great read, but I wanted to know what it's relevance was in respect of this discussion.

I'm sure it's a great read, but I wanted to know what it's relevance was in respect of this discussion.

Compare that with the Koran which has passages in it similar to the Old Testament which you so dislike, and then you might understand the thread.

The teaching of Jesus is the antidote to the Koran.

Compare that with the Koran which has passages in it similar to the Old Testament which you so dislike, and then you might understand the thread.

The teaching of Jesus is the antidote to the Koran.

No, you see that is only your opinion based on your preference for Christianity, if you'd been brought up in a Muslim, then it's likely you would be one, and what a turn out that would be.

Archived