Book burning same as flag burning?

No, you see that is only your opinion based on your preference for Christianity, if you'd been brought up in a Muslim, then it's likely you would be one, and what a turn out that would be.

There are lots of Muslims who convert to Christianity, and under pain of death as well.

..and lots of Christians who convert to Islam, and been ex-communicated.

You seem to think I don't know what I am talking about. Put it this way if I was born into Islam and I learned the horrors that are inflicted on people from childhood upwards because they cannot memorise the Koran, I would be out of there like a shot.

I haven't looked at these videos, so I don't know what they are like but you have a look here, even clerics are leaving Islam and I am sure they have been brought up to it, and if they can do it then so can you.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=muslim+convert+to+christianity&suggested_categories=22%2C25%2C27&page=1

You seem to think I don't know what I am talking about. Put it this way if I was born into Islam and I learned the horrors that are inflicted on people from childhood upwards because they cannot memorise the Koran, I would be out of there like a shot.
Frankly, I dont believe you know what you're talking about because you aren't a Muslim who's converted to Christianity, so your view of Islam is from the perspective of someone who believes their religion is the right one to follow without question.

At least as impartial observer I can see that individuals brought up with religion have been indoctrinated, it may not be a bad thing, but it doesn't place them in the best position to be objective about the whole issue.

I haven't looked at these videos, so I don't know what they are like but you have a look here, even clerics are leaving Islam and I am sure they have been brought up to it, and if they can do it then so can you.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=muslim+convert+to+christianity&suggested_categories=22%2C25%2C27&page=1

Maybe Muslims are look at Christianity and speculating that if they were born Christians and they learned that their church turned a blind eye to pedophiles and did nothing to stop them abusing children, they'd be out of Christianity in a flash.

Frankly, I dont believe you know what you're talking about because you aren't a Muslim who's converted to Christianity, so your view of Islam is from the perspective of someone who believes their religion is the right one to follow without question.

At least as impartial observer I can see that individuals brought up with religion have been indoctrinated, it may not be a bad thing, but it doesn't place them in the best position to be objective about the whole issue.

Ask those who have converted.

Maybe Muslims are look at Christianity and speculating that if they were born Christians and they learned that their church turned a blind eye to pedophiles and did nothing to stop them abusing children, they'd be out of Christianity in a flash.

That isn't Christianity and there are far worse things in Islam.

I'm sure the Muslims are thinking that that people that your criticising aren't really Muslims, and they're also probably shocked that Christians think that there are worse things than the Christian church allowing pedophiles to abuse their Children.

Ask those who have converted.

..and this demonstrates your single vision view.

How would their conversion convince me of the superior nature of Christianity? After all, I could ask Christians who've converted to Islam the same question and the reply would be equally lacking in credibility.

Child abuse by muslims is worse than child abuse carried out by catholics?

I don't know why people bother engaging with you Grahame, you are a very poor Christian because no true Christian would rely for their information on the extreme, neo-nazi websites you continually post links to.

Archived