Book burning same as flag burning?

I'm sure the Muslims are thinking that that people that your criticising aren't really Muslims, and they're also probably shocked that Christians think that there are worse things than the Christian church allowing pedophiles to abuse their Children.

It's probably the nice Muslims who are not true Muslims. :)

Child abuse by muslims is worse than child abuse carried out by catholics?

I don't know why people bother engaging with you Grahame, you are a very poor Christian because no true Christian would rely for their information on the extreme, neo-nazi websites you continually post links to.

You need to look at other threads on here.

Frankly, I dont believe you know what you're talking about because you aren't a Muslim who's converted to Christianity, so your view of Islam is from the perspective of someone who believes their religion is the right one to follow without question.

At least as impartial observer I can see that individuals brought up with religion have been indoctrinated, it may not be a bad thing, but it doesn't place them in the best position to be objective about the whole issue.

Isn't that view of most followers of most religions?

Well we'll never know unless we go and live there, so the next best thing is our experiences of Muslims who live and work around us, which was the point Halibut raised that you challenged.

The problem with that being as I stated we still have a semblance of civilised law and order in this country which doesnt allow muslims over here to act in a natural fashion as indicated from news feeds from abroad

The problem with that being as I stated we still have a semblance of civilised law and order in this country which doesnt allow muslims over here to act in a natural fashion as indicated from news feeds from abroad

You dont know many British Muslims then if you believe they're only behaving because of the boundaries imposed by law & order.

Archived