Book burning same as flag burning?

If the guy wants to burns Korans let him do it, and no media film it. It'll just make him look like a sad loser.

Problem is, the media would film it, because the same people that it would excite/stimulate/arouse, buy the very same tat, that type of newspapers that have Katona and Jordan in them, and they sell.

The problem is that even if all the media completely ignored it, one of the congregation would film it and put it on youtube and they'd still get all the publicity they could want

I think there is a common denominator here.

If you express your views by setting fire to stuff, your views don't actually matter as you have the intellectual capacity of a boiled potato and the world really shouldn't pay you any more than a pitying glance .

Does that apply to thomas jefferson and george washington when they were burning union jacks?

why burn a book in public that you hate? is it a nazi thing? or a middle east flag thing, or is it more than that?

for what its worth i would not burn any book as a protest or flag. how about you?

they burn flags, chant kill kill kill.

we send doctors, they kill them.

we send aid, they use it to buy guns.

we educate there women, they kill them.

hmm, bit of a pattern building.

they burn flags, chant kill kill kill.

we send doctors, they kill them.

we send aid, they use it to buy guns.

we educate there women, they kill them.

hmm, bit of a pattern building.

You're really dim here - you're suffering from the ridiculously stupid failure of logic that underpins all racist fools, i.e. extrapolating the behaviour of a small minority to cover the entire group.

I work in an area with a majority muslim population - none of whom to my knowledge have ever burnt flags, chanted 'kill, kill, kill' , used government funding to buy guns or killed women. They're regular people trying to live regular lives.

Of course, they're prone to the same human failings as anybody else, but your thinking is quite simply cretinous. There are non muslims that rape, murder, abuse women, abuse children and cheat and lie their way through life, as there are sadly in all races - but the unfortunate reality is that you suffer from a flaw in your psycholgical makeup that identifies all these problems with a particular minority group. You're not right in the head, or the soul and that's the truth of it. You're inadequate, you're flawed and as a human being, you've failed - you seek to project all that failure and jealousy, all that lack of hope and lack of empathy onto others.

I hope that you find some ease for whatever ails your bitter heart, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

Archived