The Pope's Visit

Well done that mod:thumbsup:

A pleasure, kind sir. I love a bit of Tim Mnchin (I'm not telling you which bit :o), but the language in that link was a bit beyond the pale.. even if it was accurate:wink:

A pleasure, kind sir. I love a bit of Tim Mnchin (I'm not telling you which bit :o), but the language in that link was a bit beyond the pale.. even if it was accurate:wink:

This fellow may not be a patch on John Paul II, but he is still The Pope, the most holy man on Earth.

So really he should not be disrespected.

But I must admit that a man with a nickname of 'The Rottweiler' and a personal name of Ratzinger, does not summon up a thought of a genial confession does it? :hihi:

But he may be the man to lead us throught this war.

Not forgetting, that Islam and the Nazis were allies during WW2, and he was an indoctrinated member of the Nazi Youth.

It seems sometimes to me, that the dice are loaded against us.

Just been on the news that they are struggling to sell tickets for the events the Pope will be attending. Didn't realise you needed £25 these days to attend visits from the sky fairy believers on top of the millions we're paying for this charade.

The Pope is a very important man on this planet, you seem to misunderstand the power he holds.

Have you ever travelled beyond these shores?

Regarding this business of 'sky fairy', even as a life long communist I find it difficult to believe that people really dont believe in god.

You must have no imagination.

The Pope is a very important man on this planet, you seem to misunderstand the power he holds.

Regarding this business of 'sky fairy', even as a life long communist I find it difficult to believe that people really dont believe in god.

I don't see how you came to that conclusion. Most atheists I know have no problem imagining a god or gods, it's just that we don't believe that they actually exist.

You need imagination to believe in the sky fairy as there is no factual information available. God is as likely as the spaghetti monster and the easter bunny. Do you believe santa claus is real?:hihi:

Archived