The Pope's Visit

I wonder if he's going to do this on the steps of Paddy's Wigwam in Liverpool.

Without wishing to come over all catholic on you, that place really is awe inspiring, as is the Protty one round the corner..them Scousers really know how build churches to vent their spleens in!

LOL, whatever floats their Pope boat I guess, I havent a clue Suffy, he is of some divine consequence to them so let em have him.

On that basis, I'll be seeking visits to La Chambre to be subsidised :hihi:

At least you have to be over 18 to partake at La Chambre and kiss a ring!

What I don't understand is how His Holiness can reconcile the concept of original sin with papal fallibility, given that he is a mere mortal like the rest of us.

At least you have to be over 18 to partake at La Chambre and kiss a ring!
..too bad sister! :hihi:

What I don't understand is how His Holiness can reconcile the concept of original sin with papal fallibility, given that he is a mere mortal like the rest of us.

Sssh...but the Caths don't know that!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/sep/09/pope-glasgow-mass-pilgrims-sacrifices

Pope's Glasgow visit: pilgrims told to make sacrifices to attend open-air mass. Umbrellas are banned, there are no seats and security dictates mass-goers have to stay for five hours!

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. But you have to get tickets for this torture it seems.

:hihi:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/sep/09/pope-glasgow-mass-pilgrims-sacrifices

Pope's Glasgow visit: pilgrims told to make sacrifices to attend open-air mass. Umbrellas are banned, there are no seats and security dictates mass-goers have to stay for five hours!

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. But you have to get tickets for this torture it seems.

Is the wearing of a celice compulsory too? I wonder what the Opus Dei lot are doing.

Archived