The Pope's Visit

Christianity is the teaching of Jesus who said not to kill. They weren't following the teaching of Christ. They were Fakes.

Only by the same token as you are fake. They were following the teachings of the Catholic church, its bishops and Popes and not the teachings of Jesus.

Christianity is the teaching of Jesus who said not to kill. They weren't following the teaching of Christ. They were Fakes.

Matthew 15:3-4

3Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4For God said, 'Honor your father and mother'[a] and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'

Luke 19:27

27But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me."

:huh:

Matthew 15:3-4

3Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4For God said, 'Honor your father and mother'[a] and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'

Luke 19:27

27But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me."

:huh:

The one from Matthew 15 is Jesus quoting to the Pharisees their own Levitical Law from the Old Testament. (This is Judaism, not Christianity)

The one from Luke 19 is a parable about a nobleman who said “those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.”

Both are about other people, firstly the Pharisees who were very harsh, and secondly a fictional nobleman who wanted to be king and was prepared to kill his enemies. It was the nobleman saying it not Jesus.

Only by the same token as you are fake. They were following the teachings of the Catholic church, its bishops and Popes and not the teachings of Jesus.

I am glad you acknowledge the Nazis were not following the teaching of Jesus but I am interested to know where the Catholic Church teaches such a thing please?

Against which god? Your personal understanding of god possibly, just because Hitler believed in a different kind of sky pixie to you that doesn't mean he was an atheist or that Nazism was an atheistic movement.

By your anti-logic Al-Qaeda are atheists.

No he merely said Nazism is "atheist extremism" :roll:

Not only are you a liar you are also a plagarist Unless of course you are both Aaron Baker and CatherineCanny.

Not only are you plagiarist but you're a bad one who can't even pick good arguments to plagarise. The only context in which Hitlers views upon and actions against the Jews for example make any kind of sense are within the theistic world view he frequently espoused. A view which has already been pointed out was largely shaped by the highly anti-semitic Christian culture grew up in.

Complete rubbish, and stop with the personal abuse, why are atheists so abusive?

Your behaviour is typical of a creed that killed more people in the last 100 years than the church managed in the previous 19 centuries.

I'm talking about your intolerance, your shrill hysteria and your blinkered worldview and the abuse you heap on those who disagree with you.

You're a very poor example of a godless person, do you shriek and yell everytime you hear an opinion you disagree with?

Prayer is a form of meditation, I suggest you try it and stop trying to howl down dissent.

I am glad you acknowledge the Nazis were not following the teaching of Jesus but I am interested to know where the Catholic Church teaches such a thing please?

When you made the claim about fakes, it was in response to sccsux's post about Christians in the middle ages - no doubt referring to the crusades. They were carried out in the name of the Catholic church.

HTH.

Archived