Please help with my neighbour problem

I'm a single female and I live in flats and the man under me smokes weed alot to the point where its coming up and making my flat smell without the windows being open.

My friend noticed it too yesterday and made comment.

I have had altercations (verbally) with him before about noise but never drugs.

I dont know what to do? Do I ring 101 or the police as I dont want anyone to attend my property as he and the block will know whos's reported it.

I could cope with it every now and then but the last few weeks its been every day all day and last night made me sick and gave me a headache.

I look after a family members children at my house sometimes and have had to say no as I dont want them breathing it in.

I have no issue with what people do in there own homes but when it affects me and mine I'm a little concerned.

This man has a history of violence and I live alone so cant really go down myself especially if he's stoned.

Sensible help and advice please?

If he's stoned, I doubt he'd be violent .. lol .. but yes, I can understand that the smell is making you uncomfortable as perhaps the neighbours above you think it's you !! Erk!

Does he have the window open or does it come through the floor?

I would report it anonymous if your afraid of him and giv the reason why not your name and address!!! duh sorry stating the obvious.I ts a horrible smell and everyone to their own if people want to smoke it fine but not when it affects others.Apart from that hunny ive no idea what to do good luck anyway xx

I'm a single female and I live in flats and the man under me smokes weed alot to the point where its coming up and making my flat smell without the windows being open.

My friend noticed it too yesterday and made comment.

I have had altercations (verbally) with him before about noise but never drugs.

I dont know what to do? Do I ring 101 or the police as I dont want anyone to attend my property as he and the block will know whos's reported it.

I could cope with it every now and then but the last few weeks its been every day all day and last night made me sick and gave me a headache.

I look after a family members children at my house sometimes and have had to say no as I dont want them breathing it in.

I have no issue with what people do in there own homes but when it affects me and mine I'm a little concerned.

This man has a history of violence and I live alone so cant really go down myself especially if he's stoned.

Sensible help and advice please?

If you rent your flat, I'd report it to your landlord. I'm sure he/she doesn't want a tennant using drugs in his development!

If not, then I would suggest making a call to 101. Explain that you want to remain annoymous. They will take any reports of drugs seriously and will most likely send out an officer to the premises. You may need to visit your local police station for an interview / statement etc.

You never know, other tennants may have already reported his behaviour!

I agree with warrior8, For the smell to be that bad he could be growing it, Get a male friend to report it for, Just because the police say its annominous doesnt mean it will be, they have been known in the past to give the sex of the caller reporting it, So if a male friend does it for you atleast that will throw the scumbag off your scent lol

Archived