Cheating spouses! help..

Lestat

Right. I was having a conversation with the other half last night about Wayne Rooney's dirty, filthy, prostitute-loving, cheating ways and was trying to ( i don't know why ) justify why he may have done it - mainly, because he's got too much money, too young and no brains. This, mixed with luxurious lifestyle, being away all the time and having women trying to chat him up would be very difficult.

Anyway, she replied with a question that I'm having trouble answering: 'Why is it always the men in these famous celeb couples who get caught cheating?'

I said it isn't, theres lots of women who do it too - and then couldn't think of a single one! so whilst she looked smug I was sat there scratching my head!!:mad:

Is it true? theres gotta be someone? I thought of the obvious ones but then realised they hadn't!?! (gulp!) is it just men?

Right. I was having a conversation with the other half last night about Wayne Rooney's dirty, filthy, prostitute-loving, cheating ways and was trying to ( i don't know why ) justify why he may have done it - mainly, because he's got too much money, too young and no brains. This, mixed with luxurious lifestyle, being away all the time and having women trying to chat him up would be very difficult.

Anyway, she replied with a question that I'm having trouble answering: 'Why is it always the men in these famous celeb couples who get caught cheating?'

I said it isn't, theres lots of women who do it too - and then couldn't think of a single one! so whilst she looked smug I was sat there scratching my head!!:mad:

Is it true? theres gotta be someone? I thought of the obvious ones but then realised they hadn't!?! (gulp!) is it just men?

because women will do quite a alot of things for money, i.e sleeping with famous men and then the kiss and tell

women tut tut

most men would never do a kiss a tell

because women will do quite a alot of things for money, i.e sleeping with famous men and then the kiss and tell

women tut tut

most men would never do a kiss a tell

That is very true, but whilst she just reeled off half the England footy team - i couldn't think of one!?....

i think the main thing is, if you want the WAG life style (which obviously all these women do) you then also have to put up with every other women in the country also wanting a bit of your bloke, and WILL turn a blind eye to most things.

majority of the WAG if they'd never met their football lover / husband, really what else would they do as prity much all have good looks, but are as thick as 2 short planks

NO HOPE

It's not all one-way traffic

Kelly Brook, Zoe Ball, Amanda Holden, Ulrika Jonsson, Paula Yates, Meg Ryan, Amy Winehouse, Liz Taylor, Princess Di.

LOL! I mentioned Princess Di, but was that after she divorced charles or whilst she was married?

Archived