Cheating spouses! help..

Lestat

Britney Spears was caught cheating and that's why Justin Timberwolf dumped her. I think women are just better at keeping it secret. Leanne Rimes was caught cheating by the media, wasn't she? Oh, and Kelly Brooke... And I don't even read celebrity magazines or take much interest, and I can think of those. I seem to remember from reading about Madonna that she wasn't the most faithful person, but can't remember exactly.

Britney Spears was caught cheating and that's why Justin Timberwolf dumped her. I think women are just better at keeping it secret. Leanne Rimes was caught cheating by the media, wasn't she? Oh, and Kelly Brooke... And I don't even read celebrity magazines or take much interest, and I can think of those. I seem to remember from reading about Madonna that she wasn't the most faithful person, but can't remember exactly.
It was alledged she was up to no good with A-Rod before she split with Mr Ritchie.

LOL! I mentioned Princess Di, but was that after she divorced charles or whilst she was married?

I think it was whilst she was still married, hence the "ginger" rumours when Harry was born and James Hewitt supposedly the dad.

What I don't understand is why rich, beautiful celebrities of both sexes even bother getting married. Why don't they just remain single playboys or playgirls like George Clooney or Warren Beatty until they're truly ready, if ever, to be permanently monogamous?

I prefer honest players to dishonest cheaters any day.

What I don't understand is why rich, beautiful celebrities of both sexes even bother getting married. Why don't they just remain single playboys or playgirls like George Clooney or Warren Beatty until they're truly ready, if ever, to be permanently monogamous?

Presumably they think they are ready, and find out they were wrong.

There is an evolutionary impulse to cheat in men, that women do not have. In crude terms, a man's best chance to pass on his genes is to impregnate as many women as he possibly can, because there's no limit on how many women can carry his children all at once; a woman can only be pregnant to one man at a time, so her evolutionary impulse is to find the best available man and stick with him.

In many humans, other matters outweigh such base impulses and most men do not go around trying to bed everything in sight. The impulse, though, is still there; and clearly many men do succumb to it.

Archived