Cheating spouses! help..

Lestat

Among several others. It may be, though, that Charles was having an affair first; some people argue that knowing about that is what drove Diana into the arms of other men.

Or it may be that she married him for the title and everything that came with it? Of course she could really loved him.:suspect:

Or it may be that she married him for the title and everything that came with it? Of course she could really loved him.:suspect:

Many other people will make that argument. Since the only two people who ever knew the truth of the whole thing were Charles and Diana themselves, I've never seen any point in speculating.

because women will do quite a alot of things for money, i.e sleeping with famous men and then the kiss and tell

women tut tut

most men would never do a kiss a tell

I don't like the way you tar all women with the same brush but then qualify your rampant generalisation with most men ...

Didn't Paris Hilton's ex do a kiss and tell? I'm sure there'll be others if I could be bothered to look. :D

I don't think any of the two timing women mentioned have actually ever been kissed and told on by a male prostitute, have they? Just having an affair or a fling is totally different from consorting with prostitutes, imo.

I don't think any of the two timing women mentioned have actually ever been kissed and told on by a male prostitute, have they? Just having an affair or a fling is totally different from consorting with prostitutes, imo.

And to many people, it is worse; if your partner is seeing prostitutes you know it's only about sex, but if he's having a regular affair with someone, it's (probably) about several other things as well.

And to many people, it is worse; if your partner is seeing prostitutes you know it's only about sex, but if he's having a regular affair with someone, it's (probably) about several other things as well.
To me it'd mean he was some sort of weirdo perve with issues! Also the business aspect of it that would alienate me, and the sexual health aspect? Most of these pretty little floosies are probably just enthusiastic amateurs and have no idea about keeping themselves (and their customers) safe.

Rooney would probably have been better to stick with the 'auld slapper' as, iirc, she was known amongst the Liverpool cognoscenti :D

Archived