Pot Noodle - sachet or not??

What I'd like to know is, for those that when confronted with the instruction "add according to taste", and decide not to add, what do they do with the sachet?
I generally put unused sachets in my "sachets of random stuff to take camping" box. But not pot noodle ketchup as it's watery and horrible, so I throw it away

Now i know Pot Noodles are a dirty pleasure...but i was wondering if there is actually anyone who dosent put the Soy sauce into the Chicken and Mushroom one as its pretty naff without it? :suspect:
Very interesting question.

When I used to have chicken an mushroom I was sure I never used the soy sauce, but when I had one recently without it, it taisted like crap :confused:

So I ended up putting it in. Did they change the recipe or was I mistaken ?

I've not had a Pot Noodle for decades, but one of the reasons I love my father very much indeed is that he came to visit me at the hall of residence, saw the food, went out and came back with a catering size tray of chicken and mushroom Pot Noodles. These I ate, over the following weeks, without the poncy sachets, but with white sliced bread. And it was bliss.

Archived