Why is Dianne Abbott being weird, she's not racist is she?

yeh right Africans do west indians are mostly from single parent families and resent Asians and Africans for having strong family values.

I would like to add that West Indians in the uk are some of the most racist people I have ever met especially towards Asians. This is especially true in the yorkshire and lancashire areas.

Reread my posts.

Racism is not the sole preserve of whites by any stretch. However, in this instance, as I have said, I do not think that Diane Abbott was being racist.

Now you have mentioned this I will say that, as far I know we only have one Finnish nurse.

The vast majority of our nurses are English, with a heathy minority of asians.

About 70% of the doctors are asian, as are the chemists.

Engineers are English males to a man.

Hospitals are a strange mix.

But we are all there for one thing, and that is get people well as far as possible.

But we are are being pushed at present to the limit.

I didnt raise the subject, I was responding to callippo's post.

LOL, you couldn't make it up, and sadly it hasn't been, mad :(

Lol, she is a nut job.

"last in, first out" approach to redundancies would hit black and female workers particularly hard..

So she is only looking out only for those of her own race and gender? How inclusive of her.

Lol, she is a nut job.

"last in, first out" approach to redundancies would hit black and female workers particularly hard..

So she is only looking out only for those of her own race and gender? How inclusive of her.

Well on the face of it, it does seem to be a very ill conceived statement on her part.

I'm not sure why she believes the 'last in first out' approach would hit blacks & females particularly hard, but you can imagine if a strategy was employed where white males who had more time served were being made redundant instead, then that would create its own social problems.

Archived