Why is Dianne Abbott being weird, she's not racist is she?

You seem to be terribly confused, maybe you need a lie down in a darkened room.

its a debate halibutt, abbot the joke she is, has the opinion that blacks cant be racist, she is not the only one. Thanks for helping me prove she is wrong.

however lets debate the issue not the debater. you see thats alittle more mature.

its a debate halibutt, abbot the joke she is, has the opinion that blacks cant be racist, she is not the only one. Thanks for helping me prove she is wrong.

however lets debate the issue not the debater. you see thats alittle more mature.

No, she doesn't. You're attributing views to her that she simply doesn't have.

No Stackrock, Abbott doesn't say these things because she doesn't believe that black people can't be racist - she says them because she is a racist! That is totally different... Your argument is flawed, and I am not sure that you understand what is happening here... I'll put it really simple for you again, she is a racist, but it does not follow that she believes black people can't be racist...

Archived