ConDems may cut 40,000 police jobs warns chairman of the Police Federation

Since Thatcher skewed the role of the Police during the Miners Strike, they have not been a force for good.

They always were a bosses tool, but also they defended the ordinary man.. That has all changed now.

To use an analogy.

Prior to then they were equivalent to a Personnel Department.

Now they are equivalent to a Human Resources Department.

You were doing well until you went with the analogy.

She gives the orders and you would stand to attention when speaking to her.

I really dont think so do you?

She is hardly what we expect of a modern politician is she?

She looks like the kind of old bird you find in an all day bar at about four in the afternoon, when all her drinking pals have gone home.

I really dont think so do you?

She is hardly what we expect of a modern politician is she?

She looks like the kind of old bird you find in an all day bar at about four in the afternoon, when all her drinking pals have gone home.

What do we expect of a modern politician ?

I was quite impressed by what I heard her say at the Federation conference, although it was only a small part of her speech.

I do not think she looks as bad as your description of her. Try a few months at sea and then reasses your view of her beauty.

What do we expect of a modern politician ?

I was quite impressed by what I heard her say at the Federation conference, although it was only a small part of her speech.

I do not think she looks as bad as your description of her. Try a few months at sea and then reasses your view of her beauty.

Well you know what they say about blokes who spend too much time at sea.....ahhhhhh!

No, sailors work for the RN.

I was a Merchant Seaman.

Engineer Officer, for the greatest company ever at sea. P&O SN Co.

After I had written my message I realised I should have put Matelot as I remembered the RN preferred that title.

Artisan are your initials K.B. A friend of mine became an engineer officer but I haven't seen him for many years now.

Archived