Your Gobs` Default Status.

I was on the bus yesterday just sitting there, minding my own business and picking my nose, when a Young lady climbed aboard.

This young lady was one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen, I mean she was utterly gorgeous!

As I sat there and drooled a bit, I noticed that as she sat and stared out of the window, her mouth was slightly ajar and to be honest it made her look moderately dim witted and it occurred to me that my cake hole was also gawping.

I slammed my pie hole shut pretty promptly (Not that it made much difference, I look EXTREMELY dim witted whether my gob is open, closed or grinning inanely) and decided to have a sneaky peek around the bus at my fellow passengers to see the state of their gobs.

Some people had their lips tightly pressed together, others were going the gaping thing, some were pursing their lips and a couple were grinning at nothing. There was no one with them or talking to them, but they were grinning...

Insanely, I spent the rest of the day looking at gobs and discovered that most people lived their lives with lips pursed, teeth obviously clenched behind them.

Tell me, my little sugar plums, do you know the status of YOUR Pie-hole...? Do you know a gaper or a purser ?

Discuss please.

Or I may have to eat your ear lobes.

Archived