Upcoming Gigs to Look out For

There is no mention of the KT Tunstall gig on her website or the union website.

That's because if you had checked the date of the original post you would have seen it's form 2005. I wish the Arctic Monkeys were playing Plug though wish I had seen Editors there too. I saw them at Oxegen last month and they were quality, would have been great in a small venue.

That's because if you had checked the date of the original post you would have seen it's form 2005. I wish the Arctic Monkeys were playing Plug though wish I had seen Editors there too. I saw them at Oxegen last month and they were quality, would have been great in a small venue.

Oops. I tend not to check the date of all posts I read especially if they're marked as having new messages though.

Oops. I tend not to check the date of all posts I read especially if they're marked as having new messages though.

I got excited at a few of those too...but then I saw Milburn's name...and they've split :(

First album...quality

Second Album...hmmm, are you a Coral tribute band?

So good decision I guess

I got excited at a few of those too...but then I saw Milburn's name...and they've split :(

Haha same here but it was the "Arctic Monkeys at the Plug" part that got me excited...and then confused....then looked at the date of the post! lol. x

Archived