I have done something I never thought I would do!

Course you can Malcolm.... There's a delete button next to every comment on your page that you can use..........

yes but i don't always see my comments untils someone else has read them and by then it's too late !!!

Facebook isn't worth the hassle Vamp.

I am starting to realise that know . The people i talk to on there i can talk to on other forums aswell . and to be honest thats the only thing i would miss realy ,. so i might just bite the bullet and delete the whole thing !!

I have made a new one so going to get rid of the troublemaker.

I`M NOT A TROUBLEMAKER!

JUST BECAUSE I LIKE SENDING PEOPLE PICS OF MY BLACKHEADS DOESNT MEAN I`M A TROUBLEMAKER!

It just means.... that I`m a bit......

you know....

Normal!

You dont have to play the games on there, Ive never played any of them in the years Ive been on Facebook and Ive always found lots of interesting things to do, from tormenting people to researching old school photographs with me on them that I never thought existed.

Use it properly and its a brilliant resource and an endless source of fascination that doesnt involve games or throwing sheep at each other. The main reason I`m a rarity on SF these days is because of Facebook, there are ... god... HUNDREDS of things to do there and if its used right its interesting and educational.

The trick of course, is to use it properly.

Very true .. plus of course, you get to talk to me! :D :D

I love Facebook .. my daughter deleted hers .. but I caught her sneakily re activating it the other day. (Just so she could pass on her number to people who she wanted to keep in touch with obvously) Haha!

I quite like Facebook, I can catch up with friends and family all over the world, without the time difference/phone bills !

As for Mafia wars, farmville, etc etc...just click em off, I neither partake nor understand them, god forbid the day that I do !

As for you jabbers, I see you occasionally on some of my friends posts, and you still make me giggle.........................................

Archived