Which of my two washing machines should I sell?

SILLY

I bought a new washer a Zannusi in July that I am very happy with. I have however just found out that I have won a Hotpoint Aqualtis in a raffle. I am of course very pleased but obviously would have been more pleased had the timing been better and I had not just bought one. Question is which one should I sell.:loopy:

I bought a new washer a Zannusi in July that I am very happy with. I have however just found out that I have won a Hotpoint Aqualtis in a raffle. I am of course very pleased but obviously would have been more pleased had the timing been better and I had not just bought one. Question is which one should I sell.:loopy:

Sell the one that isn't already installed.

You will get a better price for a new item.

Thanks folks I suppose it does make sense. It was just that the one that I won is a much more expensive one but I know that it doesn't necessarily mean that it is better and I am really satisfied with the one I have I might not even like the new one and if I don't unpack it I can sell it as new.

Thanks folks I suppose it does make sense. It was just that the one that I won is a much more expensive one but I know that it doesn't necessarily mean that it is better and I am really satisfied with the one I have I might not even like the new one and if I don't unpack it I can sell it as new.

Sell them both and buy a Miele. :D

Archived