Which of my two washing machines should I sell?

SILLY

During 44 years I have only had 3 washing machines and they were all Phillips/Whirlpool . I got Zanussi because they were the other brand that always seemed to have good reviews. I am thinking of doing what horribleblob says but using the Hotpoint till it packs in.. No we have a caravan so think that I am now taking the Zannusi there as it is smaller the Hotpoint is a 9kg load one.

Our Zanussi has been going strong for about 15 years (touch wood) but sometime after that Zanussi were acquired by Electrolux, so I don't think they are quite the same quality brand that they used to be.

Dont know about that Electrolux have always been a good brand I had fridge for 20 years and then passed it on to a pensioner when I had my kitchen re furbished. It lasted him 15 years till he went into a care home don't know what happened to it then.

Would not have a Zannussi given me. Had one years ago and after about 3 months it started to smoke, had a devil of a job to get it out from under the work surface.

I now have a Hotpoint which is over ten years old, and never had any trouble with it.

Archived