Unofficial Forum Meet-Harlequin-Monday 20th September-7.30.

Lotusflower

Hi everybody, Time for this month's meet is nigh. The Harlequin can be found on Nursery Street next to the old Aizlewood's Mill. Buses 47/48/53 stop right outside and there is a vast free car park next door.

These meets are very newbie friendly and provide the opportunity to put faces to names and have a rollicking good time into the bargain..:banana:

This month's meet also has a secret theme. I will reveal the theme in midweek. :heyhey:

Those coming:

Swami Dhyan

steelhead4

steelhead31

Agent Orange

mort

Chelle01

Dozy

Maybe's:

mojo1

Myron

SpiderPete

six45ive

I will try and make it down for a few socialable pints.

Let me guess.... the theme is Vikings?

I can see them now, rowing up the river Don heading for the Harlequin with mayhem in mind... oh hang on that's the forummers as well, how will we tell the difference?

I shall of course be there to ensure good taste and decency prevail.

:)

The list is up to date but is still a tad short. Come on people it's party time on Monday...sort out your glad rags and put on your happiest face and come and join us.

The theme is that I would like you to bring with you an object from your life that says something about you personally and tell the story of why to the rest of us.

Unofficial forum "Oscars" will be awarded for the best stories from each category. Funny...tragic...sporting...etc.

Archived