Where to find used cars for sale..

....I know this seems like a daft question with the internet at my fingertips. However, I have been using all the regular classified sites and placed wanted ads and can't find the cars we are looking for.

Does anyone have any good classified sites that they use and could share with me? So far, apart from the forum, I have tried Ebay, preloved, admag, autotrader, gumtree and desperate seller - still no joy!

I found mine on Ebay. Rover 400, 1.6 air con, good condition for year, two owners from new, the seller had it on for £400 buy it now or best offer - I paid £295 for it and best of all he was in Sheffield!

My first experience of buying a car through Ebay has (touch wood) so far prooved to be a pretty succesful experience!

Are you looking for something that's seriously obscure??

One of the cars is but one isn't -I want a Land Rover Discovery 1995+ with MOT and hubby wants a tax exempt MGB GT.

I know Ebay is usually the best place and I guess its a case of just being patient. We are not in any particular hurry but isn't always the case that when you don't have the money you see loads of cars you want and when you do there is nothing around!!

Archived