Old school friends from hinde house or hucklow road

ozgirl

Originally posted by coddy

From the male population in my class I dont remember your names but I was in the same class as Alan McKenna and M ichael Simpkins. Cant think of anymore

i coddy dont remember your name but me, mac simps,paul davis used to play rounders for hucklow called red devilsstill got cert from winning final about 1960 we all went up to hinde house.

Originally posted by ozgirl

does anyone have any information on my old school friends denise marshall,elizabeth lill, christine downs we all went to school together would love to hear from any of them or anyone who went to these schools between 1955 to 1963 at hucklow road 1963 to 1966 at hinde house my name is pauline newton

i ozgirl i went to huck same time&hinde house remember the name christine downs,i left hinde house about 65-66 spent all summer at longley baths befor starting work names jim evans p/s there was abig lad called joe was in same year i heard he went to oz but i heard that he died in an accident in is late teens or early 20s used to see mac &paul davis in firthpark wmc in 90s ,at hindehouse there were 4 houses,sorby was yellow,then there was red, blue,&green iwas in blue ithink it was brearly,then we use to have a,b,c,&d classes

does anyone have any information on my old school friends denise marshall,elizabeth lill, christine downs we all went to school together would love to hear from any of them or anyone who went to these schools between 1955 to 1963 at hucklow road 1963 to 1966 at hinde house my name is pauline newton

i ozgirl i remember cristine now she lived on horninglow across rd from walt humphries she was a mate of lass next door to me eileen huteson

• 3 weeks later...

hi mijco

the christine downs I knew lived on herries road oppisite the hospital but I remember walt humphries and eileen hutson I wonder if we were atcually at school together

i ozgirl i think i got the wrong christine the christine i was thinking about was christine broad if you remember eileen,& walt you may remember a lad called jimmy loukes& my brother chris evans they were all at huck about the same time.

Hi Mijco

remember the loukes family jimmy had two sisters if I remember rightly Linda and can't remember the other girl chris evans doesn't ring abell though

i ozgirl i still knockabout with jim,is other sister was carol,also brother called david, i will be with jim christmas day in the wharncliffe hotel firth park

Hi Mijco

I spent some happy hours in Wharncliffe when I lived on lilac road just off windmill lane that was when I was still married I left there when I left my husband in 1979. Didn't know that jim had another brother I think Carol went to school with me my name then was Pauline Newton I lived on Calder Way just behind hucklow road school

Hi Mijco

I spent some happy hours in Wharncliffe when I lived on lilac road just off windmill lane that was when I was still married I left there when I left my husband in 1979. Didn't know that jim had another brother I think Carol went to school with me my name then was Pauline Newton I lived on Calder Way just b

ehind hucklow road school

hi ozgirl talked to jim loukes & my even younger brother richard evans and they remember christine try to find some more out later

Edited by nikki-red

• 3 years later...

Hi Pauline, Its Christine Downs here, I've been trying to locate same poeple you have, hope this finds you, are you still in WA? I am in Tasmania been here since 1986, in Australia since 1973. Please get in touch. Chris