Are we being "primed" for more 'False Flag' attacks ?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/199039/We-lose-seven-UK-terror-suspects

If these men are a real danger ,shouldn't us,the public know who they are,so we could maybe help capture these dangerous people?(photo's)

Or is it just fear mongering and leading us to expect attacks and assume who's guilty without investigation ?

I don't know if people are surprised by this or not, but what do they expect if we are reducing the number of people who looks after things like this i.e. Civil Servants?

Don't you also think it strange that just as the IRA was disarming and no longer being a threat the government decided to go to war causing a new and even greater terrorist threat.

No. They are two totally unrelated groups thousands of miles apart. Are you seriously suggesting the government planned a new war to keep us duped?

I'd be interested to know what conspiracy theories you and Mr Resistance actually believe in. I am yet to come across one that stands up to hard scrutiny.

No. They are two totally unrelated groups thousands of miles apart. Are you seriously suggesting the government planned a new war to keep us duped?

I'd be interested to know what conspiracy theories you and Mr Resistance actually believe in. I am yet to come across one that stands up to hard scrutiny.

But they are never put up for "hard scrutiny".At least in the public eye.

Ok my "passions" are 9/11,7/7,and The Hollie Greig case.there are other "conspiracy theories" i kind of believe but are less obvious and the truth on those will perhaps never be revealed.eg flouride added to water,toothpaste etc.Flouride is a deadly toxin (fact).Is it harmless in tiny amounts and good for our teeth ? (the experts can't decide).As its the Government puppets saying its ok i'm :suspect: but open minded,thats for an independant public enquiry to decide.

They should have these enquiry's on BBC or Ch 4 ,be better than Big Bro'(i'd happily pay my t.v licence then)then. let the public decide if action should be taken in a phone poll.and maybe we could vote out members of government and heads of corporations etc and have a large crowd booing as they leave.

(maybe i should write to davina).:D

Ok my "passions" are 9/11,7/7,and The Hollie Greig case.there are other "conspiracy theories" i kind of believe but are less obvious and the truth on those will perhaps never be revealed.eg flouride added to water,toothpaste etc.Flouride is a deadly toxin (fact).Is it harmless in tiny amounts and good for our teeth ? (the experts can't decide).As its the Government puppets saying its ok i'm :suspect: but open minded,thats for an independant public enquiry to decide.

They should have these enquiry's on BBC or Ch 4 ,be better than Big Bro'(i'd happily pay my t.v licence then)then. let the public decide if action should be taken in a phone poll.and maybe we could vote out members of government and heads of corporations etc and have a large crowd booing as they leave.

You missed out Elvis, JFK, Lord Lucan, Shergar and the shapeshifting lizards but otherwise you've got pretty much the full set of crackpot conspiracy theories. Well done!

I have sympathy with an enquiring mind and loathe anyone who lets the Mail or Sun do their thinking for them. On the other hand most theories just seem ridiculous. All that 'Loose Change' film proved was that it is possible to make a lot of money out of fear. The fact that the film kept getting re edited did not make anyone think "what a bunch of amateurs" just "I'd better pay for a new one for the latest revelations".

The state will have no doubt made errors in dealing with terrorism and want it covered up as a matter of 'need to know' and to avoid letting terrorists know everything. As for false flag etc I just find it impossible to believe.

I have sympathy with an enquiring mind and loathe anyone who lets the Mail or Sun do their thinking for them. On the other hand most theories just seem ridiculous. All that 'Loose Change' film proved was that it is possible to make a lot of money out of fear. The fact that the film kept getting re edited did not make anyone think "what a bunch of amateurs" just "I'd better pay for a new one for the latest revelations".

The state will have no doubt made errors in dealing with terrorism and want it covered up as a matter of 'need to know' and to avoid letting terrorists know everything. As for false flag etc I just find it impossible to believe.

I've no problem with your opinion.

I can't expect everyone to have the same as me because we all look at different things and come to different conclusions.

i can't comment on loose change,i never seen it.

Another Terrorist story over the weekend.(widely reported)

This was yesterday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100925/wl_afp/swedencanadapakistanincidentsecurity

But today.(Much less reported)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100925/ap_on_re_eu/eu_sweden_plane_bomb_threat

News Of The World has a little report.Headline is "Cops swoop on Terror suspect".(perhaps a better headline would be. "Terror suspect,false alarm,chill")

Then most of the item leads you to believe he's still a suspect ,but if you manage to get to the end you learn he was no threat.phew..

Then most of the item leads you to believe he's still a suspect ,but if you manage to get to the end you learn he was no threat.

total rubbish. Here are the first 3 pars of the article :

Canadian police are investigating whether a phoned-in hoax caused a Pakistani jet to be diverted to Stockholm for several hours Saturday for fear that one of its passengers was carrying explosives.

Police evacuated 273 people from the jet, and briefly detained a Canadian man, after an anonymous caller in Canada tipped-off authorities that the suspect was carrying explosives.

However, no explosives were found on the man, who was released after questioning by police.

in other words, whoever wrote it, did what journos are supposed to do and summed up the main gist of the story in the first few pars (i.e. that there appeared to have been a hoax call, and an innocent man was briefly questioned by police before being released).

Archived