Are we being "primed" for more 'False Flag' attacks ?

I'm not sure these terror groups do exist,al qaeda were invented by the US,maybe there are a few ****** off muslims that have adopted the name but we've seen very little evidence of their existance,yet how many innocent people have died,been tortured,had lives destroyed in defending us from them ?

You can't seriously tell me the Glasgow airport car bombers were actually undercover government workers. Not even our Government is capable of making that many mistakes on one operation! :hihi: That's the problem with suicide bombers, the good ones die out quickly, the rubbish ones just get knocked to the floor by burley scots, or found out by traffic wardens.

You can't seriously tell me the Glasgow airport car bombers were actually undercover government workers. Not even our Government is capable of making that many mistakes on one operation! :hihi: That's the problem with suicide bombers, the good ones die out quickly, the rubbish ones just get knocked to the floor by burley scots, or found out by traffic wardens.

Perhaps an example of the ****** off muslim(more to the point Iraqi) i mentioned,i don't think they claimed to be or were linked to any larger group.

If you're gonna go invading other countries you gonna create a few of these guys.It's the self fulfilling prophecy.

That's about the only incident that doesn't have stronger links to the uk/us/israeli authorities than "terrorist" groups.

I'm not sure these terror groups do exist,al qaeda were invented by the US,maybe there are a few ****** off muslims that have adopted the name but we've seen very little evidence of their existance,yet how many innocent people have died,been tortured,had lives destroyed in defending us from them ?

Why does it have to be all or nothing?

Yes, no doubt the USA and UK security forces have tortured suspects - Guatanamo Bay was exposed in the "serious" national press- and fixed a lot of IRA suspects up well before - again well exposed by the national press (and the BBC).

Am certain that innocent civilians in Iraq / Afghanistan etc have been killed by western troops - again well documented.

I also have no doubt that terrorists have killed innocent people on American and British soil (and in India / Pakistan etc) - again well documented.

These are not contradictory positions. It isn't as simple as goodies and baddies.

Do you fancy going for a pint sometime and we can discuss your cowardly abuse of people on this forum who think outside your narrow paradigm. If not you can always stop the tinfoil hat comments which bring nothing to the debate save childishness.

PM me and we can arrange it.

That wouldn't be a threat now, would it? - If it was a threat then the recipient could argue that it constituted an assault and the people who run this forum (and they do indeed run it, as is evidenced by some amazing 'moderating') might be held liable for any action arising from your threat.

C'mon then, Emmy's dad. Are you prepared to "put your money where your mouth is?"

Are you prepared to challenge all comers? - Or are you only after those who disagree with you?

This is (ordinarily) a fairly friendly forum. - You may indeed encounter 'opinionated arseholes' (I'm one of them) but few people on this forum threaten others.

Why, Emmy's Dad, do you want to 'discuss' forum matters with other posters elsewhere?

Are you not capable of expressing yourself adequately online?

(pmail me if you have a problem.)

you're a very confused individual I'm afraid, and without the slightest insight into news and why papers print what they print. It doesn't help that you feel called upon to jump about from topic to topic every time you get cornered on a particular issue, in this case that the Sun article actually WAS balanced and fair and informed the readers pretty much what happened except the hoax phone call - which they almost certainly followed up in later editions - only this time, without the big action photo that was the raison d'etre of the story and why it was displayed prominently in the paper.

VResistance is right to be sceptical of the press.

It was not so long ago the Express was hyperventilating on their front page about bogus street cleaning terrorists plotting to kill the pope.

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/2010/09/blink-and-youll-miss-it.html

A day later when they were released without charge, it got just one sentence on page 9.

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/2010/09/pcc-must-act-over-express-muslim-plot.html

But I don't go for conspiracy theories. There is always the simpler explanation, usually mistakes, but sometimes just the result of group behaviour acting on their vested interests.

VResistance is right to be sceptical of the press.

It was not so long ago the Express was hyperventilating on their front page about bogus street cleaning terrorists plotting to kill the pope.

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/2010/09/blink-and-youll-miss-it.html

A day later when they were released without charge, it got just one sentence on page 9.

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/2010/09/pcc-must-act-over-express-muslim-plot.html

But I don't go for conspiracy theories. There is always the simpler explanation, usually mistakes, but sometimes just the result of group behaviour acting on their vested interests.

....That didn't escape my attention wildcat.

A quote from around that time and posted in this very thread.-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8011784/Six-freed-over-Pope-plot.html

So once again it seems,after the press use the arrest of innocent men to cause fear of terrorists in our country.surprise surprise,no evidence found and they have been released.

They were trying to link them to 'al qaeda' yesterday.:confused:

...It's quite amazing how often they do these things when you start looking for it.

I know some think i'm wacko but :rolleyes::rant::hihi::huh::thumbsup::suspect: maybe i am.

• 5 months later...
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/199039/We-lose-seven-UK-terror-suspects

If these men are a real danger ,shouldn't us,the public know who they are,so we could maybe help capture these dangerous people?(photo's)

Or is it just fear mongering and leading us to expect attacks and assume who's guilty without investigation ?

Well we need to attack Iran and Syria so a dirty bomb in London would be perfect for the excuse to send in the nation building army !

Archived