Porto fino (heeley) - yummy food, yummy waiter

jfw*

My dad and step mum were visiting me in Sheffield and we went here with my friend.

It was a bit quiet (though it was a bit early) - so we were asked if we would like to sit in the window (to make it look busier I guess, we didn't mind).

The food was fantastic (i had an amazing fillet steak slightly expensive at £17, my step mum had chicken in pink pepper corn sauce with prawns!). The house rose was ok (and came in a litre bottle).

We had a lovely waitress, but my friend, my step mum and I were most distracted by the truly beautiful waiter - ladies check it out (I hope no one is offended by this - I tried to imagine if this were a bloke posting about a pretty waitress how I would feel and decided it was ok).

I went 3 weeks back and though the food was ok it wasn't wow,typical italian which you can get most places.

Didn't fancy gay Gary as well.

It may be better quality now if their under new management.

When i went i just found everything on the menu was 'cheesey' and im not a big fan of cheese.

Archived