Flippin annoying skin tags

tiffy

Does anyone have any quick remedies to get rid of annoying skin tags because if I don't get rid of mine soon I don't know what I'll look like?

I have a few coming up around my neck and most people I talk to just pass them off as something you get at my age but I'd rather not have them as they snag on my clothes and it's very annoying.

thanks in advance

Does anyone have any quick remedies to get rid of annoying skin tags because if I don't get rid of mine soon I don't know what I'll look like?

I have a few coming up around my neck and most people I talk to just pass them off as something you get at my age but I'd rather not have them as they snag on my clothes and it's very annoying.

thanks in advance

Personally I'd visit my GP with them, they can probably remove them safely and painlessly with a local anaesthetic.

Tie them with thread to stop the blood supply and they will go black and drop off within a week!

Not very practical if they're somewhere visible, and it can be quite painful if the tags are anything other than tiny.

A doctor can freeze or snip them off under local anaesthetic. You should be able to get them done by your GP, or at least at their surgery.

Tie them with thread to stop the blood supply and they will go black and drop off within a week!

Did this to a couple on my other halfs neck, it didn't drop off though, so had to snip off with a pair of sterile scissors. He was so pleased with the result and said it wasn't even sore.

I'm actually physically cringing reading this!

quite painless I can assure you! I had one and doctor told me to tie thread around it and it would drop off within a week, and sure enough .... Depends on the size I suppose, if its small around the size of match head that will work, but if its the size of a a pair of <REMOVED> then get the doctor to deal with it. Common sense really!

Archived