Flippin annoying skin tags

tiffy

... if its small around the size of match head that will work...

You must have a high pain threshold. Even skin tags smaller than a match head have a healthy nerve supply, as most folk find out if you give them a good pinch at their base.

Pair of scissors and a styptic pencil?

That's what the hospital used when I had some come up as part of some scarring.

After having a few skin tags unsuccessfully "frozen" off with chemicals at the doctor's office, I used Medusa's method. I've also used Snook's nail clipper method. Both worked well with no recurrence.

Numb the skin tag with ice a bit before snipping. It feels like a sharp pinch, but only briefly. Also, be sure to cleanse the skin and tools with antiseptic before and after the snip.

the easiest way is def tie them off the trick is to pull very tight prob (easier to get someone else to do it) ensure you get it tied right at the base, when tied then knot the cotton so it doesnt work loose, if it does re tie with a new piece of cotton, it smarts a bit when its tied for the first time as its hopefully killing the blood supply if you have done it correctly then it should turn black when this happens if you rub it then it should drop off. good luck, i have successfully done this numerous times on myself and others.

Skin tag?

What the heck is that?

Do you mean a wart?

No, it's just a bit of skin that's gone all three dimensional and sticks up. They're not warts and are not infectious and they occur more often on older skin or skin which is repairing itself from wounds.

No, it's just a bit of skin that's gone all three dimensional and sticks up. They're not warts and are not infectious and they occur more often on older skin or skin which is repairing itself from wounds.

I call those warts, I have a few round my collar line, only small things.

As you say, they appear as you get older.

I understood if you had a painful one, if you went to the docs they did a freeze and drop thing on them.

Archived