Netball for fun?

bethwebb

hiya,im also looking for a team to train/play with as "back to netball" @ EIS is no longer running,i rang this evening and theyv said they didnt know it was still being advertised on their website and there guna remove it.im aso from s2but can drive so dont mind wherei train/play.thanks.x

• 1 month later...
Hi hever,

We train on Thursday's at Goodwin and our matches are on Monday's at Ponds Forge. I've PMed you my email so contact me if you want more details.

x

I would really love to try Netball, can you give me some info, as im also a new member I can't pm you either. :) Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

Netball is a team sport and one of the most important abilities needed in this game is the passing skills. Playing netball will discover a high energy game where every individual participates equally for the interest of accomplishing the common goal of victory. Online search can help you to find out a netball team near your area.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I live in S11 and am really interested in joining a netball team. I haven't played it since I was at high school, so about 5 or 6 years ago, but I would really like to join a team to get my fitness up and to start up an old hobby. Is there anyone still looking for members?

• 4 years later...