No No No It's Too Early

Sheep and daily mail readers. Oh wait that is the same thing, I am sorry.

Yes tesco have those boxes of quality streets etc, all going for cheap at a fiver although I sware they where just a fiver last year... says usual price is a tenner!

Isn't halloween next though?

They have it within their powers to refuse to be manipulated.

That's very true i know,we don't do xmas in this house we actualy hate it,but there's lots of people around who for one reason or another can't or won't use reason and as soon as it's over they are in debt for months.

That's very true i know,we don't do xmas in this house we actualy hate it,but there's lots of people around who for one reason or another can't or won't use reason and as soon as it's over they are in debt for months.

I also dont like Christmas. Shall we start a I Hate Christmas Thread ? :hihi:

I also dont like Christmas. Shall we start a I Hate Christmas Thread ? :hihi:

What's not to like?! I love it. I do an advent treasure hunt for the kids for December, which means now is the time to start thinking up the blasted clues, which must rhyme. Arrrggghhhh - why did I devise this family tradition, it's such hard work.:loopy:

Archived